This is this years crazy sewing projects. For halloween decided to add to the already made Dorthy and scarecrow costumes. I made the twins a tin man and glinda costume. I had the crown all made and when we went to go trick or treating I couldn't find it. The pictures aren't the best our camera and camera operatetor where having some issues. The other two kids got home from trick or treating and striped otherwise I would have picture of them too. We had a blast at our wards trunk or treating. They had each of the trunks have a game in order to earn your treat. It was great! My kids are amoung the very shy and so we came home with half the omount we usually have. Sucks for me but whatever. We get home the big kids jump right into their buckets. Austin sees and thinks that looks great. Our of his 12 pieces of candy he ate all 12 that night. So to bed they went on a massive sugar high. Brooklyne wouldn't even let go of her bucket. All through treating she held onto it with all her might. She didn't care to much for her wand but the bucket was not to be taken. We all had a blast. We will see what craziness I decide to do next year for halloween.
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!
Great job Lisa!! You amaze me with your sewing ability.
Post a Comment